We stayed at Arenal Kioro for 3 nights as part of an Adventures by Disney trip to Costa Rica. The hotel was beautiful, all the rooms faced the volcano. We went to the other side of the volcano for zip lining, and saw the volcano erupt. The next night we went back and saw the volcano erupt again. Fantastic sight!
The grounds at the hotel are very tropical, lush and well maintained. The staff was very accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park