3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$198
eDreams$214
Trip.com$214
1,939 results
All reviews hot tub in the room hot springs costa rica ping pong day bed rooms are huge beautiful grounds our honeymoon an amazing view breakfast buffet free shuttle main restaurant volcano view rainy season zip lining sitting area spring pools
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Beautiful grounds and absolutely amazing staff! The rooms have the most amazing view of the volcano. We kept hoping we would see some sparks or smoke from it but no such luck. The only remotely negative thing I have to say about this place is that the on site restaurant is very expensive and the food is very mediocre. The thing is, there isn't really any other close place to eat so you are stuck with it! The breakfast buffet is very good, though!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I spend three nights and four days with my family, what I like about this hotel is that is really private and even if there is people around you don't even notice it. The staff is great they are very helpful, polite and tell good stories about the volcano.

The location is remarkable just 5km from the top of the crater.

The breakfast is also amazing, grey omellets and bread.

The retaliation between price and what you get is good.

Date of stay: June 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were fortunate enough to vacation at Arenal Kioro again this year. We stayed two years ago and loved it. This trip was even better! The resort is beautiful and the staff treated us like V.I.P.'s! I have never stayed at a resort that was so intimate and beautiful. The views of the volcano from our suite (which had it's own hot tub and rain shower) were amazing. The gardens at Arenal Kioro Resort were incredible! The variety of plants and flowers were like staying in a botanical paradise! The staff is kind and friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. Do yourself a favor and experience this resort. You will never forget it!

Room tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa K
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I found this hotel on Groupon and booked it right away. It's located at the bottom of Arenal Volcano and has a great view of the volcano. The service was superior. The rooms were beautiful - each has a small balcony facing the volcano. The breakfast was delicious. They aided us in booking a couple of excursions and were so helpful. I truly cannot praise this place enough!

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank PittsburghDmm
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I regret that I was only able to stay for two nights. My suite was large and very comfortable. The view of the volcano was spectacular, especially at sunrise. The breakfast included everything you could want from cereal to omelets and everything in between. The only thing better than the food was the quality of the service---friendly and most helpful.

Room tip: All rooms are suites and each one has a direct view of the Arenal volcano. The only decision you'll need to make is whether you'd prefer to be closer to the hot springs and spa or the main building.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business