my husband and I were very impressed with this hotel. We arrived on April 14, 2013. We were treated with great kindness and the food was delicious. We had a beautiful room over looking the volcano. Little to our surprise there were hot springs in the back of the hotel and cows. The grounds were absolutely beautiful. the staff was friendly and warm i only wished i could have stayed longer but we were on a tour and was only able to stay for two nights. I will definitely keep this place in mind for future trips and i highly recommend it,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park