We stayed here in February and really enjoyed it. The rooms are beautiful and the view out the sliding glass doors opposite the bed are just amazing...the best non-water view I've had. They have their own hot spring pools which are individual, very private and beautifully landscaped. We ate their every night and the food was good enough - we really didn't feel like going anywhere. The included breakfast buffet was huge and great quality. Eggs done to order along with other hot things, and all the usual cold things. We enjoyed the hard boiled eggs and fruit later in the day. Highly reccommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park