The room was very spacious with tall windows with breathtaking views of the volcano and the rainforest. The property is gigantic, and the hilly walkways offer trees on either side with their names labelled. It is like a self guided mini tour of the forest.
The inclusive breakfast was good. However, we made a dinner reservation one night, and the food and service was substandard for the high price. Do not recommend dinner at the restaurant. Snacks at the poolside are better and more reasonable.
The housekeeping is great, although for some reason they are possessive of their toilet paper which was insufficient in our room, resulting in daily request for extras.
Customer service at the front desk is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park