This place is just amazing. The view of the volcano is awesome when you can see it, but the place is just as beautiful when it transforms to the cloud forest. The spas were relaxing, the pool bar/restaurant great, the main restaurant was nice, and the staff were perfect. The town was fun and has a neat little park. I don't know what else to say besides go see it for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park