As my husband opened the curtains of the main grand double sliding glass door right in front of the king-size bed, where I was leaning back with my goblet of champagne in hand, it was breathlessly beautiful: a true "room with a view"!
The volcano rose imposing, in its perfect conic shape, telling stories of ancient cultures worshiping its powers, of the healing waters gushing from its bowels, and of timeless upheavals of our Mother, the Earth... The tip, most of the time, remaining mysteriously shrouded by mist and moving clouds.
Who thought of a resort of this kind, surely chose the right spot, having in mind the Volcano and its healing waters as the focus, the full screen scenery and its effect on the spirit.
The elegant, spacious rooms, all with its own jacuzzi tubs with view of the Mountain, the excellent breakfast offered, the outstanding service and the friendliness of the staff, and none the less the manicured, precious tropical gardens run through by endlessly falling mineral waters, level after levels of volcanic stones, it all is but a fantastic experience worth doing at least once in a lifetime.
Thank you, Aidan Mullan (Costarican Vacations), for your advice and helpful service in booking for this amazing hotel, and the tours to Cano Negro and the Celeste River. The guides at Aventuras Arenal gave us two unforgettable days in the Northern part of Costa Rica, a country everyone should experience and learn from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park