Three weeks later and we still wish we could go back tomorrow. The grounds are spectacular with unbelievable views. The room is just as nice as it looks on the website, There are plenty of activities around the area that will easily fill your day. Thank you to the staff for making our honeymoon so enjoyable. Hands down the Arenal Kioro should be on everybodies bucket list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park