We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Spectacular view of the volcano from our very spacious room (which included a hot tub). The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and we just loved the Hot Springs. The review below from Adriana J. inferring 'something was missing' obviously did not realize that the reason she did not see many people was it was not peak season. Every hotel we visited during this month was pretty quiet. Travel here picks up after the rainy season. We did find the staff a little slow to respond to several issues, but I believe it was beause they had fewer staff during the slow season. All and all, my husband and I, along with the other couple we travelled with, enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park