Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$86
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lomas del Volcan(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$99
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$124
$200
$183
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$474
$138
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$109
$79
  • Breakfast included
Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$178
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$169
$66
  • Breakfast included
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$289
Bookit.com
1,414 results
All reviewshot tub in the roomhot springscosta ricaday bedfloor to ceiling windowsrooms are hugemud maskamazing viewsbeautiful groundswelcome drinkour honeymoonpool sideamazing hoteltravel agentrainy seasonunobstructed viewtwo queen beds
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Wondeful time with my wife, enjoying the spring waters, magnificient view of the Arenal Volcano from the room, beautiful gardens. I love the Arenal area, but more since now that I know this hotel. My wife and I will most certainly be coming back here soon with our parents.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jrodrigb
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place is very hard to describe in words. The views of the volcano are very beautiful especially on a clear day. My girlfriend and I stayed her for 4 nights. The breakfast buffets are very good. They offer a variety of items. For lunch and dinner, there are only 2 options, the bar area by the pool and the dining room. The menu is very catered to americans. They offer the mundane fish, beef, pork and chicken. We were hoping for a Costa Rican meal. The closest town, La Fortuna is 15 minutes away. If you don't have a car, it is approximately $15.00 USD for a one way trip. The room exceeded my expectations. It was very spacious and clean. Don't let the photos of the beds trick you. The beds very comfortable. I preferred the hot tub in the room. The hot springs were not very hot. Lukewarm at best. The shower stall had the rain shower. The bathrooms had his and her sinks.

We would definitely come back here again!!

Room Tip: Try to get the top floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danny P
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place is just gorgeous, the service was top notch.. the entire staff was more than excellent... the view from our room was truly amazing for our honeymoon. The food was devine and the stay was definitely memorable. My wife and I will most certainly be coming back here soon :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Iman D
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Arenal Kioro. We had a great stay. The rooms are beautiful and large. There was a hot tub in the room but we preferred to use the beautiful outdoor hot springs. The water was so pure with no smells of minerals. The staff was great, very responsive to every request we made. We ate one dinner meal there...it was great. Breakfast was included in the rate and was very good. The food service was very good. The hotel has a great location...high on a ridge near the Volcan Arenal. The grounds and gardens were beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JohnSpencer2016
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Wow! I had the pleasure of staying here when I recently visited costa rica and the property Is amazing! It's about 1.5 hours from the airport in San Jose but it has magnificent views of the Arenal volcano- one of the most active in the world. No danger just a fireworks display.
They have a full service spa and 8 different hot springs pools( all nicely finished and different temps)
There is wildlife and excellent food and free Internet . You can be at the volcano in 15 mins by car to do the hike up for a better view!

• Stayed: September 2012