Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$86
$260
$220
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$240
$180
  • Breakfast included
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$332
Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$170
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Hotel Lomas del Volcan(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$108
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$109
$77
  • Breakfast included
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$169
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Nayara Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$563
1,407 results
All reviewshot tub in the roomhot springscosta ricaday bedfloor to ceiling windowsrooms are hugemud maskamazing viewsbeautiful groundswelcome drinkour honeymoonpool sideamazing hoteltravel agentrainy seasonunobstructed viewtwo queen beds
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place is just gorgeous, the service was top notch.. the entire staff was more than excellent... the view from our room was truly amazing for our honeymoon. The food was devine and the stay was definitely memorable. My wife and I will most certainly be coming back here soon :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Iman D
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Arenal Kioro. We had a great stay. The rooms are beautiful and large. There was a hot tub in the room but we preferred to use the beautiful outdoor hot springs. The water was so pure with no smells of minerals. The staff was great, very responsive to every request we made. We ate one dinner meal there...it was great. Breakfast was included in the rate and was very good. The food service was very good. The hotel has a great location...high on a ridge near the Volcan Arenal. The grounds and gardens were beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JohnSpencer2016
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Wow! I had the pleasure of staying here when I recently visited costa rica and the property Is amazing! It's about 1.5 hours from the airport in San Jose but it has magnificent views of the Arenal volcano- one of the most active in the world. No danger just a fireworks display.
They have a full service spa and 8 different hot springs pools( all nicely finished and different temps)
There is wildlife and excellent food and free Internet . You can be at the volcano in 15 mins by car to do the hike up for a better view!

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank JenC30
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We spent 2 nights at this hotel in a beautiful room with a stunning view on vulcano. The room was nice and huge. We enjoyed the hot springs and girls - they have amazing facial treatments - I do recommend to take. There is also a nice swimming pool and we loved the hot springs.
But there is something missing in the resort - I cant tell what. It was very calm, empty like we were the only guests there and also we were alone having dinner in the resort. So are the people willing to go to this resort? The food was not that good a there is a limited lunch menu - People would like to have more choice.
I just do not think I would come back again - I just did not feel to get the value of my money.

Room Tip: 401 and 402
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adriana J
raraya, Gerente at Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your comments, they are very important for us, trough them we improve and get better every day, so appreciate you took time to write your experience.

We are glad that you and your family enjoyed our facilities and we are sorry if it didn´t fulfill all your expectations.

From September to November Arenal Area experiences what we call ¨Green season or Low Season¨ it is a time of the year where the number of visitors drops considerably, because there are no holydays or school breaks in most the countries of Europe or America, some families and couples or singles do visit Costa Rica and Arenal Volcano, and for that reason the hotel remains open and offers the same services we do in ¨High season¨ with the same quality that characterizes us, this is a general situation not only for Arenal Kioro but also for the rest of the hotels and businesses.

Thank you again and we hope you can visit us again! Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have other comments or questions we are at your service guestservice@hotelarenalkioro.com

Ricardo Araya Cubillo

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I got married at Arenal Kioro this August. We had about 40 guests total, and were on a pretty tight budget. I contacted 'hotel services' around May of 2011 to start searching for wedding locations and Grethel responded right away. For an entire year plus, Grethel worked with me through hundreds of emails and occasional phone calls to help me plan every detail of my wedding.

She was simply awesome!!!

Kioro gave us a very special rate for our guests and worked very hard to make sure we had the perfect settings for our ceremony and reception. We got married outside by their beautiful fountain and the reception was in their beautiful, spacious restaurant.

My mom and I arrived and the staff greeted us and asked us what welcome cocktails we would like. We walked into the room and it was gorgeous!! Shortly after we got to the room, Grethel came to my door to meet me in person, and it was like seeing an old friend!! Later, we went over all of the details and she just made me feel so comfortable because I could tell she had everything under control. She was on the phone and her walkie talkie non-stop working on my wedding and probably other things as well! Grethel/Kioro arranged for the florist, baker, and found my officiant and I found my own photographer. The flowers were exquisite!! I loved my bouquet so much that I didn't want to let it go! The cake looked beautiful and was exactly how I wanted it!

Everything was fantastic on wedding day! My maid of honor, little sister and I went to breakfast and then we went to the spa and I got a facial and my nails done, and the young lady at the spa was so sweet and wonderful!

The ceremony was perfect even down to the special songs I wanted to play when the wedding party walked in. And the reception room was stunning! Everyone had a great time and couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it was and how much fun they had.

I am so happy we had our wedding at Kioro! It was the perfect choice. We can't wait to go back for our honeymoon. Thank you Grethel!! Thank you Kioro!

Room Tip: I would say get a room on the top floor if you can. Beautiful views and no noise above you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple