My wife and I recently stayed at the Arenal Kioro. We had a great stay. The rooms are beautiful and large. There was a hot tub in the room but we preferred to use the beautiful outdoor hot springs. The water was so pure with no smells of minerals. The staff was great, very responsive to every request we made. We ate one dinner meal there...it was great. Breakfast was included in the rate and was very good. The food service was very good. The hotel has a great location...high on a ridge near the Volcan Arenal. The grounds and gardens were beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park