I am so glad we started our first trip to Costa Rica at this hotel. After driving from San Jose in the middle of a thunderstorm, we needed the beauty and sanctity of this hotel. The grounds are so beautiful and lush, and the VIEW of the volcano is spectacular! The rooms are very private- not like typical hotels where there's hundreds of other guests and rooms. You are set apart from others, yet you don't have to walk too far to get to the main house. Breakfast each morning was delicious. The staff was very attentive to all of our questions and needs. We enjoyed the hot springs and pool (as well as the pool bar!). I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park