We were drawn to this place because of availability and being away from the main "tourist" hub.
Our plan was to stay for two nights but an emergency changed this situation. We had to leave the next morning and in haste, left behind a camera lens. A phone call to the inn and Vanessa took care of the rest. She packaged and mailed my lens back to Canada. The manager also reimbursed our money for the 2nd night.
The morning complimentary breakfast was not spectacular but it got us on our way.
We would stay again knowing that it is a quieter place with the basic needs met for us.
THANKS Vanessa and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park