The grounds are beautiful which is really the most positive thing about this place. Rooms very tired, and the staff on reception were fairly impersonal. Breakfast was adequate. The inn is in a good location for town - only about a ten minute walk. This place suited us as we were travelling with a group of people and we enjoyed the grounds and the fact that the accomodation was in small units in the grounds. If the rooms were updated it would have been a much more positive experience, but all in all it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park