The grounds are beautiful which is really the most positive thing about this place. Rooms very tired, and the staff on reception were fairly impersonal. Breakfast was adequate. The inn is in a good location for town - only about a ten minute walk. This place suited us as we were travelling with a group of people and we enjoyed the grounds and the fact that the accomodation was in small units in the grounds. If the rooms were updated it would have been a much more positive experience, but all in all it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn offers the possibility of enjoying nature while being in a lovely and cozy country site. Surrounded by amazing gardens, our guest will be able to relax while being in a safe, private and comfortable environment. We strive to offer you a unique hospitality experience, based on individual attention. Arenal Country Inn`s wide property, located less than a mile from La Fortuna Catholic Church, allows our guests to enjoy nature and also experience Costa Rican´s life style. While having breakfast every morning, the bird watching experience is a gift from nature. Each one of our rooms is equipped with: TV with cable, air conditioning, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, fine wood furniture, private bathroom and terrace. This hotel also offers a large swimming pool area, tour desk service, Wi-Fi access, entertainment area and parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park