Positives: wifi in the room, little fridge in room, 10minute walk to town
Negative cold shower on some days, decor is dated, breakfast is ok
We had headlamps to walk to town, which helped. I got my laundry done for 14$. They did a nice job. I stayed at 5 hotels in Costa Rica and this was one on the bottom. Yet, the wifi was good. Maybe this is more important to me than hot water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn offers the possibility of enjoying nature while being in a lovely and cozy country site. Surrounded by amazing gardens, our guest will be able to relax while being in a safe, private and comfortable environment. We strive to offer you a unique hospitality experience, based on individual attention. Arenal Country Inn`s wide property, located less than a mile from La Fortuna Catholic Church, allows our guests to enjoy nature and also experience Costa Rican´s life style. While having breakfast every morning, the bird watching experience is a gift from nature. Each one of our rooms is equipped with: TV with cable, air conditioning, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, fine wood furniture, private bathroom and terrace. This hotel also offers a large swimming pool area, tour desk service, Wi-Fi access, entertainment area and parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park