This was a lovely place to stay. The swimming pool was great and our room was fine - very clean and small but well maintained. Unfortunately when we were there the weather was misty and wet so we never saw the volcano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn offers the possibility of enjoying nature while being in a lovely and cozy country site. Surrounded by amazing gardens, our guest will be able to relax while being in a safe, private and comfortable environment. We strive to offer you a unique hospitality experience, based on individual attention. Arenal Country Inn`s wide property, located less than a mile from La Fortuna Catholic Church, allows our guests to enjoy nature and also experience Costa Rican´s life style. While having breakfast every morning, the bird watching experience is a gift from nature. Each one of our rooms is equipped with: TV with cable, air conditioning, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, fine wood furniture, private bathroom and terrace. This hotel also offers a large swimming pool area, tour desk service, Wi-Fi access, entertainment area and parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park