Even though there are dozens of hotels in the Arenal Volcano area, Arenal Volcano Inn was a unique experience to me. It’s a small and cozy hotel with great location – great views to the volcano and close to the most interesting and beautiful spots in the area.
One of the things I liked most about this hotel, apart from its obvious natural attributes all around it, was the friendliness and kindness of the staff. The front desk staff would always advice on where to go and what to do.
There’s a nice, quiet and peaceful atmosphere anywhere you go. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with amazing views from the front porch area. The Deluxe rooms were particularly nice - beautifully designed ‘cabinas’ set back from the road and swimming pool, making it a very tranquil and relaxing experience.
Another great feature of this outstanding Inn is its restaurant and pizzeria. They offer a wide variety of typical Costa Rican dishes as well as International food, at a very reasonable price.
Choosing Arenal Volcano Inn was definitely a smart decision – a great value for your money. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural gardens and trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park