Excellent accommodation, separate cabins, well furnished with comfy beds and pillows.fridge, tea/coffee maker. Breakfasts excellent, fresh fruit, varied hot food selection, no limit. Abundant wildlife (yellow fly catchers, iguanas,hummingbirds).Dining room spacious and décor was typical of being in the wild (wooden furniture, comfy, a woodie's delight). Pool was not very deep, but large and the hot spa was very nice. A separate health club spa was also available with reasonable prices. On a clear day you can see Arenal volcano.Lovely gardens and landscaped terraces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park