Nice hotel on the main road in and around the Arenal area. Our room (cottage) was clean and in good working condition, and the restaurant serves up some good food. Even though the little cottages are set away from the main road, you can still hear the noise from the road, lots of traffic, even in the middle of the night! However, for the price, it is a good choice especially if you are planning to take advantage of the wonderful Tacabon Hot Springs and Spa (avoid the restaurant at the hot springs--overpriced and bad)! Also, if you are not planning to book all your tours via a tour agencies, I would recommend that you rent a car. You can't get anywhere without one, and the taxis are expensive given the short distances of the trips, i.e., to and from hotel to La Fortuna. Happy travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park