This hotel was comfortable and clean. The grounds were filled with gorgeous flowers and the view of Arenal Volcano was beautiful. Each room is an invidual building so it was nice not to have immediate neighbors. They were air conditioned and comfortable. The continential breakfast was good and the dinner was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a security guard at all hours of the day but I felt very safe in La Fortuna regardless. The only downside is that the town is about 3 miles away and it was an $8-10 cab ride. I definitely recommend this hotel. I spoke with some other people I met about their hotels and it seems like this is the best one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural gardens and trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park