I just traveled there with my wife for our honeymoon, and we were very pleased. The staff was very helpful, almost everyone spoke english, and the food and drink at the bar was appropriately priced.
The only downside: it's not quite walking distance from La Fortuna, and the $10-15 taxi ride each way made going into town a little bit of a drag.
Their spa was a great deal, and the breakfast was the best breakfast my wife and I had the whole time we were in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park