We stayed here in July for 2 nights and loved eveything about it. They gave us one of the private cabinas for $89, and the view was awesome. This is an undiscovered gem of a place to stay; perfectly situated between the in-town econo hotels and the high-end resorts. The grounds are manicured, the pool perfect after a day of hiking on the hanging bridges. The individual units are built in such a way as to offer both privacy and a great view of the volcano, no matter which one you're in. With round-the -clock security at the front gate, our family felt very safe and our vehicle secure. Great place, friendly people, beautiful surroundings...what's not to like?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park