We spent 3 nights here in late April. The hotel area was very well maintained with beautiful gardens and a nice people. The separate buildings for each room kept things quiet and private. The view of the volcano was awesome, but unfortunately the lava flow was on the opposite side. The staff was helpful and courteous, and the restaurant at the hotel had good food, especially the fried bananas and omelette bar with the complimentary breakfast. In La Fortuna we went to the waterfall which was beautiful, and relaxed one day at the hot springs (which are kinda overpriced, but still nice). This was definitely a nice place to stay at in the area for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park