The room, while not fancy, was large, clean, comfortable and nice. We had an amazing view of the Arenal volcano from our window and front porch. We loved seeing hummingbirds on the butterfly bush right outside our front door and our boys enjoyed swimming in the hotel pool. The co-owner, Hernan, was super accommodating and helpful. He assisted us in many ways that were above and beyond his responsibilities and made our stay much more relaxed and comfortable as a result. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and tasty, and also offered a great view of the volcano. We enjoyed our three night stay while exploring the wilderness of Arenal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural gardens and trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park