Grounds are beautiful. Rooms are spacious with air-conditioning. Swimming pool on site. Restaurant very pleasant with great service. Staff here go out of their way to be helpful - they packed a breakfast for us the night before as we were leaving at 5:00am! Wonderful views of volcano when clear. Extremely close to Baldi Hot Springs and Arenal Lake. We visited La Fortuna, Baldi Hot Springs, the hanging bridges, the volcano observatory. All were easily accessed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park