Arenal Volcano Inn
Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$152
$142
$256
Hotels.com
Hotel El Silencio del Campo(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$173
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$114
$96
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lomas del Volcan(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$158
$120
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$241
$149
Hotels.com
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$240
$180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$217
$211
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$200
$162
  • Breakfast included
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$332
TripAdvisor
1,056 results
All reviewsque ricoarenal volcanocosta ricapool and hot tubdeluxe roomkitchen areahot springson site restaurantbeautiful viewcomplimentary breakfastloved this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulmini fridgecab rideshort drivecoffee makertown of la fortuna
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a great two nights at the Arenal Volcano Inn, lovely grounds, and beautiful setting, pools were very well maintained, and great views from the windows towards the volcano, unfortunately covered in mist during our stay, but somewhat compensated for by the donkey serenade each evening. Staff was very helpful, and just need to be aware that the site is sloping, and can require a little effort to get to the reception and restarurant if in one of the lower cabin/rooms. Would definitely visit again if near La Fortuna.

Room Tip: Depending on fitness, may want a room nearer the reception area, vs. further down the slope.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

60 plus of my sisters closest friends and family attended her wedding at Arenal Volcano Inn over President's day weekend 2013. Hernan and Cesar and their staff were fantastic! They were friendly, cooperative, professional and made everyone feel welcome. It was the best experience ever. Not to mention the food was great! Without their attention to detail and professionalism the wedding day would have been a bust. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are great and the resort is paradise on earth. My friends and I are trying to figure out how soon we can return. If you don't ever visit, you are missing one of the best experiences of your life. MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!!

Room Tip: Every room has an excellent view of the volcano. There are no bad room locations.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

What a great experience I had at Arenal Volcano Inn. It really was paradise on earth. The resort staff deserves 10 stars. I was there for a 3 day wedding and we had the whole resort rented out. The staff not only managed our high maintenance needs like a world class hotel would, but did it with 1st class treatment. The professionalism, genuine hospitality, big smiles and service was all exceptional, and the setting with the volcano and garden views were spectacular. I stayed for 3 days, wish it could have been 3 weeks. Thanks Arenal Volcano Inn!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was my 2nd stay at the Inn, my first visit was the middle of 2012. Admittedly, initially, I didn't have a clue as to what to expect. On my first visit I accompanied my youngest daughter to determine the suitability of the inn for her upcoming wedding, Feb 2013. Honestly, the planning of the wedding included so many details and coordination, especially because my daughter lives in New York. On our first visit for planning, literally, from the time my daughter and I arrived at the Inn until we departed, 3 days later, the co-owners Hernan and Cesar were super attentive and open to my daughter's every request and concepts for her wedding..., although I, the mother of bride, began to feel a bit overwhelmed by all of the logistical aspects of the conversation between Hernan, Cesar and my daughter in their planning for her wedding, both of the owners continued to show enthusiasm and attention to my daughter's every plan or suggestion for her wedding, which continued for hours at a time. Hernan assumed the role of the Inn's coordinator for the wedding. Throughout the planning meetings, it was commonplace for Hernan to contribute a tremendous number of great ideas for the many aspects of the wedding. Honestly, I believe he enjoyed every moment of the planning, probably because he is excellent at conceptualizing and implementing as well as demonstrating excellent taste for aesthetics. After my daughter and I returned to the states for the next 6 months, my daughter corresponded with Hernan through a minimum of 200 emails, no less; after all the wedding was to include approximately 70 guest who would travel from the US to Costa Rica...With that said, in addition to the overwhelming number of details necessary for the wedding specifics there were travel arrangements to be made for the many wedding guest as well as lodging at the Inn. No worries, Hernan and his staff covered every single detail imaginable...no detail was left undone...Fast forward to the 2nd trip to the Inn for the wedding week. My daughter's wedding party, family and guest rented the entire Inn for 6 days. Speaking as the mother of the bride, the entire stay, from the begin to the last day of our stay at the Inn proved to be like a stay in "paradise." The staff was super accommodating, the grounds of the Inn are maintained in excellent, condition, with lovely flowers blooming every where along with stunning landscaping....on an environmental note, the Inn stress recycling and conservation of energy too. Unquestionably super pride in ownership is reflected throughout the Inn. The food was so delicious. In that regard, I looked forward to the tasty complimentary breakfast each morning which more than satisfied my taste for Costa Rican food. Every room has a magnificent view of the volcano which is pretty spectacular. Each of the rooms allow for privacy because they are arranged as cottages...super quaint ...I love the rooms so relaxing. Hernan is definitely a "hands-on-owner" he is right there to answer one's every question, suggestion, desire or need. He demonstrates superb customer service, I should know because, frankly I am a stickler for excellent customer service. The day of the wedding rehearsal, Hernan and his staff were there to ensure that his staff was clear on their role for the wedding down to the most minute detail. The day of the wedding Hernan assisted by helping with coordination of the wedding logistics which helped to make every thing go as planned. Let me say that Hernan's character and nature is one of humbleness, respect, consideration, accommodation, peaceful and caring, he is so authentic...I can't say enough about his contribution toward making my daughter and son-in law's wedding a "dream" wedding. His staff supported him with every detail necessary. All 70 of the guests were in total "awe" of their stay at the Inn and the exceptional out come of the wedding. Without a doubt my daughter is an outstanding planner and coordinator but she could not have done it without the tremendous support of Hernan and Cesar along with their wonderfully capable staff. My oldest daughter, who also attended the wedding, is already discussing plans for a reunion trip for all of the wedding guest which include staying at the Arenal Volcano Inn to re-live the awesome bliss we experience during our stay. Enough said, it was an "Awesome 6 Days of Bliss."

Room Tip: Every room has an excellent view of the volcano...rooms are cottage style quaint, super comfy with beautiful landscaping surrounding each room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank amaria2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend had a destination wedding at Volcano Inn and it was just so beautiful. I truly appreciate the staff and their professionalism. The staff was so welcoming and helped us along the way at every moment of the trip.

• Stayed: February 2013