I haven't actually stayed at this hotel yet but I was recommended to eat at the Restaurant by Discovery Costa Rica, our travel agent, so I took my family there. The restaurant had a very cozy look from the outside and when we got in, we found out that it had a very cozy mountain lodge feel to it. The atmosphere was a very informal, international and local, friendly type, everybody chatting, laughing ..... nice. There are some large wooden tables available for groups which gave that "Italian family dinner" feeling. People passing food, bread going around the table... a lot of activity..... and this is the rainy season!
We all had pasta dishes and they were absolutely gorgeous, as was our desert The staff at this place were really friendly, not formal but down to earth, our waiter was cracking jokes with us, we enjoyed that too. An overall family atmosphere. Definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park