“Muy caro (very expensive)”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Baldi Hot Springs

Arenal 1968 Park Hiking Tour with Hot Springs
Thunder Bay, Canada
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Muy caro (very expensive)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Just OK. High entry fee then expensive meal and even a charge to put your clothes in a locker. Construction debris on a paved pathway between pools made for uncomfortable walking in bare feet. Water was nice and hot and no sulfur smell like similar pools in other parts of the world....Do they treat the water??? Dangerously hot waterfall cascades into one pool without any warning signs, so avoid ducking your head under without first quickly testing by hand.

2 Thank 2275Waves

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
“Must work to improve maintenance of facilities”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have visited Baldi maybe 3 years ago and I remember that back then i was very impressed. Since i wanted to bring my family to experience the same so I decided to come again but I must say that I was very disapointed with the care of the facilities.
The price is expensive specially when you pay for a family. So When i saw that women's dressing rooms had no locks, or that showers had incomplete doors I thought it was botherline ridiculus.
Agree with others comments that say that the music is too loud, the same all day and I dare to say it is the very same from my first visit.

Cincinnati, Ohio
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We wont on a Sunday evening. Only maybe 150 people. Has something like 25 pools so it felt private. Many people say Tabicon is better. I don't see how its possible. It is absolutely perfect. Gardens and pools could not be better. Everything was clean and taken care of.
The only thing I did not like is $6 for Locker! Drinks not cheap either.

Mount Pleasant
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Although man made, it's very beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a nice hot springs with maybe 10 very big pools with all sorts of man made rock formations. Some of the pools are very hot, but none of them are too hot as to where I had to get out because of it, but you don't wan't to touch some of the waterfalls that go into that really hot pool. You won't get burned or anything, just dip your foot in before you decide to enter so you are not surprised. There are 3 water slides, one of them was closed at the time. The other 2, one is very long and kind of slow, the other is very fast and a nice length, you even catch air on the end, someone said they hit their head, but not injured, just make sure you ask the guy at the top which slide is which if you don't want to go down the fast one. But I would definitely recommend the fast slide and the hot springs in general. The buffet wasn't bad, but wasn't good. There was fish, which wasn't warm, but it had some pretty good pork, about 5 different sides, salad, 2 soups, 3 different kinds of noodles, 4 different types of fruit, 4 different desserts, mango juice, 2 other juices, water and I think coffee. They had a guy who cooked your noodles for you too. It also had one of the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen around the side of the front desk. There are small lockers available for I I think $10 US, and we fit 5 peoples stuff in there but we only brought an extra change of clothes and shoes because we wore our suits there

Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kisch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very funny place! We enjoyed the relaxing day we spent there, although the temperature of some pools is boling. Don´t expect a sophisticated place. A fake piramid, golden walls...but several bars and restaurants, good service and not expensive.

Visited April 2012