This place is huge and very commercial. They do a good job of putting plants throughout to make it seem more natural but there is loud music blasting from next door and plenty of people.
- Waterslides (right one is lame, left is intense, and white is good)
- Being able to watch UT college football at pool bar
- Lots of pools with various temperatures
- Buffet (don't get dinner option with package)
- loud music coming from next door
Expect to pay $6 for locker, $5-6 for beer, and $10 for cocktails that are measured but tasty.
Service is ok. Overall, this is worth a trip. Even if it's raining they have covered pools that are plenty warm.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.