Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Agoda.com$885
eDreams$885
CheapTickets$828
1,403 results
All reviews plunge pool amor loco outdoor shower wine bar free laundry our honeymoon costa rica wine pairing dinner hanging bridges golf cart private villa quiet pool double shower mini bar day bed arenal volcano private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Nayara is amazing. The rooms, the grounds, the food and facilities are wonderful. However, what sets Nayara apart from other great properties is the staff. The most friendly, caring, warm people that have ever worked at a resort have been put together as an "all-star team". I wish I could remember them all by name. Seyris, who took us on three tours, was so knowledgeable and kind. Alexander, our waiter for the romantic dinner, Michael, at the front desk who helped me sort out a non-Nayara issue, the golf cart drivers.... I could go on an on. We only at the resort restaurants and they were all good. The included breakfast buffet is a huge misnomer. There is a buffet of fresh fruit and breads and juices, but there is also a full menu of delicious (included) items that are fantastic. Every part of the resort is immaculate and well cared for. What really struck me is the refusal to upsell for anything. Even the finest resorts in the world want to charge you for everything, Nayara never does. Yes, the resort is hilly and steep but if you ever need a ride, a driver is there within seconds. I could go on and on about Nayara and it wouldn't do it justice. The best stay ever!!

Room tip: We had a plunge pool on the back of our villa and it was amazing! Use the outdoor showers.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nayara_Hotels, Manager at Nayara Springs Relais & Chateaux, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

Dear 193SteveS,

We are so honored to be your best stay ever. Thank you so much for the fantastic compliment and beautiful descriptions of your time at Nayara. We also believe we have an "all-star-team" that genuinely sets the Nayara experience apart. We hope we can welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2019

My husband surprised me with a trip to Costa Rica for my birthday and Nayara Springs was our first destination. From the moment we arrived at the resort we were treated like absolute royalty. The staff pays great attention to the guests and they were so accommodating. For example, the staff ran to our villa and quickly changed out the alcoholic beverages in the mini bar for non-alcoholic ones when they heard us mention during check-in that we don't drink. We enjoyed breakfast in bed one morning (at no extra charge) and loved all of the mini bar treats. All of the restaurants we tried were delicious. While staying at the resort we saw a sloth, monkeys and red-eyed tree frogs. This resort truly offers a five-star experience. I feel like I got to experience a little bit of the rainforest but in a luxurious way (air conditioning and no bug bites lol). We hope to visit Nayara Springs again, and highly recommend it to anyone visiting Costa Rica. Definitely check out the La Fortuna Waterfall if you end up staying here!

1  Thank marqlauren

Dear marqlauren,

We think a surprise trip to Costa Rica may be the best birthday gift ever. What a lucky spouse you are! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at Nayara Springs and your visits with a sloth, monkeys, and of course, our famous red-eyed tree frogs. Thank you for the lovely review, and we cannot wait to welcome you back for another luxurious stay in the rain forest.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. They took care of us from the moment we stepped in to the moment we left. Absolutely everyone is so friendly making you feel right at home. They go above and beyond anything you can imagine. We even had them reaching out to me when there was sloth sightings on the property just because they knew I wanted to see one during our vacation. Food was excellent as were all the beverages. This place is literally like heaven on earth!! Our villa was incredible, didnt want to leave. We recieved multiple spa services which were the best we have ever had. I cant think of one things that I would change about our stay, truly made our honeymoon! We travel alot and have been all over the world and this resort is THE BEST we have ever had the pleasure to stay at. Thank you so much Nayara Springs, we will be back!!!

Dear SR61389,

Congratulations on your nuptials. We are honored you chose to spend your honeymoon with us, and you so enjoyed everything about your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back for more sloth sightings and heavenly spa experiences.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Nayara Springs is probably the best experience we've had at a hotel. It was every bit on par with the Four Seasons Maui (which we also loved for our honeymoon). We had high expectations and this hotel exceeded them!

Everyone there is friendly and you get the feeling that they genuinely want you to have a great experience. Some of the staff went out of their way to remember our name, the occasion of our visit, and welcome us every time they saw us.

The room was opulent and impressive. The hot-spring fed pool on your patio is amazing, obviously. We had a view of the volcano. The little things make the stay all the more special: heated metal hanging rack to dry your suit / clothes, free laundry, take from the mini-bar whenever you want (without additional cost). Our housekeepers even chilled our wine each night on ice until we enjoyed it (without any request from us)!

Room tip: All the rooms in Nayara look great, but I can tell you that our Nayara Springs Villa was absolutely amazing.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nayara_Hotels, Manager at Nayara Springs Relais & Chateaux, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear MikeTravels,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and taking the time to share your Nayara experience. We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, all dedicated to ensuring our guests have a memorable stay. We can't wait to welcome you back to Costa Rica and Nayara.

Oliver Schuschner

Reviewed September 10, 2019

This place is so beautiful. Your every need is taken care of. All you need to do is relax and enjoy it. The grounds are so beautiful. There are plenty of onsite restaurant options to choose from. We came here for our anniversary. So glad we did. It was an extraordinary experience. I hope I can come back again someday.

Room tip: The wine pairing dinner option is well worth it. Fun and delicious.
1  Thank Michelle H

Dear Michelle,

Happy anniversary and thank you for spending it with us! We are thrilled you so loved our property. Please come back soon for more relaxation in the beauty of the rain forest.

Oliver Schuschner