“Bargain - Great Desert/Snack”

Chocolate Fusion Chocolateria
Description: We are a handmade chocolate maker, we prepare our chocolates using our raw material that we produce in our factory from the seed to the bar, with organic cocoa from the area and with our secret ingredient that is love.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stopped in here for some chocolate but I changed my mind. My 10 year son got some chocolate and loved it. My other son had chocolate ice cream and it was good. I had the dragonfruit ice cream and it was great!!!!! All of this for $5 amazing! Stop by for a break in the day!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I always stop here when in La Fortuna. The staff is super friendly (and cute!) and the chocolates are serious chocolate. This place is for organic, local, insanely delicious healing power of chocolate kind of chocolates.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I did the 1hr chocolate making class here and it was fantastic! He went through all the processes that they use right there in store; from opening the seed pods and drying them in the sun, roasting, peeling, grinding etc. You get to try each part of the process and taste test each section. Then you make your own chocolates with moulds complete with flavored center (I chose raspberry jam filling). You end up with a wealth of knowledge and a pack of little chocolates you made yourself! Well worth it

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stumbled upon this place while trying to go to the pizza place next door. The pizza place wasn't open so we decided to try this place for lunch and what a surprise gem is was. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The food was so refreshing and delicious. The food was so fresh tasting. They also had chocolate making lessons from scratch that we didn't try but looked amazing.

1  Thank arenee12
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The ice cream and ice cream shakes were very good, the chocolates were ok and lacking in flavor of what they were supposed to be... the rum hardly tasted like rum, same went for 2 other kinds that we tried. Maybe I am a chocolate snob, but this is not a belgian chocolatier.