“I loved the horseback riding.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours

Centaura- Day Horseback Riding Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private-Customized Horseback Riding Adventures with Centaura Bilingual-Naturalist Guides. Our Horse adventures are for all people and all riding levels. We have many horses, with different breeds, sizes, gaits and temperaments and we assure you that we can tailor our routes and horses to please from the most experienced rider to those who have never been on a horse before. Centaura has the most diverse type of riding with more than 1800 acres nestled under Platanar Volcano.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I loved the horseback riding.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I spent four nights in one of their stable rooms. I rode wonderful horses for three days. The room included breakfast. The rides included lunch. The food was great, and everybody was friendly and helpful.

They have several stables, each with many horses. Because it was the off season, I never saw another guest. I had two guides, one spoke only Spanish and guided the horses. The other, Donald, was a trained tour guide who spoke great English. Donald knows all the birds, animals, and plants of the area.

We saw sloth, howler monkeys, iguanas, wild pigs, and a large variety of birds. We rode on the edge of fields, following along rain forests and rivers. We rode in the river. It was great fun. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

3 Thank Robin M