“BEWARE”
Review of Punto Fusion - CLOSED

Punto Fusion
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Un lugar donde se fusiona lo mejor de la gastronomía gourmet y el buen precio. Un sitio donde lo más importante es cuidar su salud, es por eso que todos nuestros ingredientes y productos son 100% naturales.Los invitamos a visitarnos y degustar de nuestras especialidades del día y de la belleza de La Fortuna.
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I walked out of this restaurant feeling extremely frustrated and upset I don't usually write reviews but I felt like I had an obligation to tell fellow travellers of my experience.
First they forgot my order, then when I finally got it, the chicken wasn't cooked through. When I asked them to replace it they just rolled their eyes at me and made me feel like I was in the wrong. When I finally got what I wanted my friends had finished their meal and were waiting for me. The meal wasn't even that nice. Not worth the price and not worth the pain.

3  Thank Travelcrazyyyyy

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The food was excellent, the staff very nice, though service was a little slow (although staff kept apologising for this and were aware)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a very nice place on Main Street, the view is excellent. The food is very good and the staff was very nice.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

we had the special and it was 3 courses, a drink and desert for $7.00....and the food was really good. We sat upstairs and there was a little breeze and we watched the people in the park

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We had the menu del día which included 3 courses and a drink for around 4000 colones - great value considering the high prices in La Fortuna.

The food was tasty and of great quality. I believe that the mains costed a little more but I'd suggest that it's worth coming here for their daily offer. A great meal all around and friendly staff too.