Just returned from a great visit to Volcano Lodge. Bryan at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Went w/my husband, sister in law and nephew. Our rooms were beautiful - we could see Arenal from the bed! Rooms 209-215 have fantastic views of the volcano and gardens. Other rooms may as well, but not sure.
They're currently building a new reception area which looks like it's going to be really nice. In the meantime, the existing one is quite sufficient.
We arranged a Zip Line Canopy Tour ($40 pp) which lasted about an hour. Shuttle to the place, friendly staff. The Tarzan swing was awesome!
They offer a happy hour from 4p-6p. 2 Costa Rican beers for $4 or 2 cocktails for $7.
The pools and jacuzzis are nice and in beautiful surroundings! Since it's rainy season, we had the place practically to ourselves, beautiful mornings and rainy afternoons.
Breakfast Buffet - offered everything. Made to order omlettes, waffles, fresh fruit, typical costa rican food, juices, coffee. Great value for the price!
Would absolutely recommend this place :) Super relaxing environment. Happy to answer any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At VOLCANO LODGE AND SPRINGS, located in La Palma, La Fortuna de San Carlos, at the foot of the majestic Arenal Volcano, our hot springs and lush tropical garden gives you joy and relaxation to our guests and companions. Undoubtedly, our location allows you to witness the imposing Arenal Volcano from a vantage point. QUALITY SERVICE: Knowing that service is the main reason of hospitality, the Volcano Lodge & Gardens’ team, will do our best to make your stay a very fond memory to take home. FACILITIES: All our 66 rooms are Superior and non smoking, have deluxe finishes, 2 comfortable full size beds or 1 king size bed, TV/cable, telephone, air-conditioned, coffee maker, hot water shower, hairdryer and a nice terrace facing the Volcano. We also offer 4 rooms for handicap. RESTAURANT:Sura Restaurant, capacity: 120 people, we’ll be offering you our traditional local and international food, while you enjoy the majestic view of the volcano, birds surrounded nature. You can ask for room service too. OTHER FACILITIES: *Two swimming pools for adults, two swimming pools for children and two Jacuzzis, all of them with view to the Volcano.*Laundry service, Private parking, Internet Access / Wireless Free, Tours information, nature trail, Playground.* Massages Service from 9 am to 9 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Volcano Lodge & Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Volcano Lodge And Gardens
- Volcano Hotel
- Volcano Lodge & Springs Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park