Hotel Montana de Fuego Resort & Spa
Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$146
$134
Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$244
Hotels.com
The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$215
$201
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$114
$69
  • Breakfast included
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$179
$142
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lomas del Volcan(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$120
$108
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$294
$165
Hotels.com
Hotel El Silencio del Campo(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$156
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$299
TripAdvisor
Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$449
1,253 results
All reviewsarenal volcanosuperior bungalowcosta ricahot springsvolcanic mudhorseback ridingpool barcanopy tourbeautiful viewbreakfast was includedstayed for two nightsstandard roomspring poolsrocking chairshanging bridgestown of la fortunapura vida
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Such a beautiful hotel with a great view of the volcano from our front porch and a great view of the canopy from the back porch. We LOVED the little casitas and having our own place. Comfy bed, nice large shower, air conditioning worked, safe, etc.

Close location to the volcano and nearby La Fortuna. Car is essential. Hotel personnel were very kind. We booked a combo package through this hotel to do the canopy zip line and white water rafting. Both adventures were great. The canopy zip line was a little mild (didn't have to 'step off' a platform..so you don't have that scary feeling) but still great zip lines (9 total). White water rafting was great, good guides, lots of fun.

We definitely recommend it. Pool and spa were quiet with swim up bar. They're building a hot springs pool on site so I bet it will be even better than it is now.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The minute I called to make Reservation, propmt actions were taken by Jenifer Esquivel She also emailed me the tours they offer.she is very professional and speaks English very well. I booked 3 nights. Upon Arrival everything was taken care immediately.Great service and Friendly staff.we asked for the tours and things to do and I forgot his name but anyways He was very friendly and suggested lots of options.We did not took any of their tours But they Booked us River Rafting and Rio Celeste Tour.Both were very nice..great experience.They have Amazing views of Arenal from the restaurant as well as cottages.we could hear and see lots of birds right outside our door on the tree.great views of the valley at the back.
Rooms are quite clean and nice decor.spacious bathroom too.Buffet breakfast is awesome.
Their freshly made mixed fruit juice and omlette made to order were Fabulous..Room service was excellent.
One day I wanted to go for a walk or small hike in the eve.I asked the front desk girl she suggested trail close to the hotel that goes down to the river in her broken English and my broken Spanish. I decided to go next morning. Guess who guided me all the way to the river!!they have this small dog which pretty much stay at the property.someone said it was owner's dog!!she and I had became buddies during my stay.. Her name is "SUSHI"..She came with me all the way to the river and always ahead of me!!this is her territory.no leash. .As we get to the river she takes a bath into the river. It is beautiful and steep hike.
Overall great experience!!!!.If you are looking for nice experience of the hotel without paying those 5star prices,this is the one.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This hotel was pretty nice. The views of the valley were great and the view of the volcano was awesome as well. We ran into a couple of problems with hot water during the middle of the trip after being moved rooms, but they took care of that and fixed it in a timely manner. Regardless, they took care of us, especially when they surprised us with an upgrade to a suite bungalow because the original one we were in was going to undergo maintenence during our stay. The restaurant on property was great as well, especially the buffet style breakfasts with the best view of the volcano!

Room Tip: These are simple bugalow style rooms. They're great for what they are since you'll be out doing activities most of your day.
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Montana de Fuego. The little, individual bungalows were really neat. The view of the volcano was incredible. The flowers and plants on the property were beautiful. Breakfasts were delicious. The only thing I didn't like was that it was so far from La Fortuna that it cost $10-12 to take a taxi to town, one-way. If you have your own car, this is obviously not a concern, but we didn't and it was a little annoying. Just make sure to budget that in.

Room Tip: I'm convinced that room 234 was the best one. It was up on a ridge, at the end, & the view from the front porch of the volcano couldn't be beat.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and instead here on our trip to costa rica. The rooms was huge! It a big enough fridge, to buy snacks and quick foods and store. There was a lizard in our room our entire stay, but wasn't an issue. The restaurant was great ad the service was so awesome. It was a $10 can ride from La Fortuna. There isn't anything walking distance from here so cabs are necessary. And it was a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2012