I was not looking for a typical "American" hotel, but having been to other hotels in Mexico I was slightly disappointed in the room and the pool. View of the volcano was spectacular! The hot springs are just that ...really HOT! The staff was very nice, be sure you ask how much a taxi to town should cost in CR! Having the canopy tour onsite was a great bonus. Would go back to the area again but would likely not stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park