This is a good place for bird lovers. It is secluded so you must rent a car or drive there to enjoy the area. The best thing in this Hotel was the access to the Hot Springs which are located inside the Hotel. However the food was simple and salty, the beds were hard and the bathroom was in need of updating. No wi-fi inside cabins, so you must walk to the reception area to connect, this is bad if you are walking with a labtop and starts rainning....long walks from cabins to reception area. The breakfas was ok but not great! Once more if you are looking for very basic accommodations, this is it! I like value for my money, this was overpriced for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park