We stayed at the Arenal Paraiso for 2 nights and it looks beautiful on the outside, but it is pretty average within the rooms. We had to change rooms right away because the bathroom had a weird moldy smell.
Air conditioning unit worked well and it was quite a luxury
Discounts to tours and activities
Breakfast meal - eggs, bacon, fruit were delicious
Nice views and well-kept property
The pool looked clean
The walls are thin and can hear noisy neighbors
Staff not very helpful when responding to call about a bill/invoice question
Costs $0.15 to dial local calls
Wifi only in the lobby
The hotel/spa resort is a bargain, but it seems like you get what you pay for. I won't be back here because we called several times to resolve a bill and we just got a run-around from their staff. I think there are so many other great places to stay in Arenal and I can't be bothered by mediocrity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park