A hotel $10 cab ride outside La Fortuna. It is under the volcano but of course you cannot always see it. And, of course, it no longer spews lava! The rooms are spread around as paired cottages but with very thin walls. The loo in particular allows a lot of sound to pass through! But the grounds are nice and there are several pools. On a walk, we saw the groundsmen find a really interesting non-venemous snake which they caught and moved to the forest. Massage is available. Breakfast was fine and we tried good value sandwiches in the evening having had a large lunch out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park