Traveling over Easter week with a family of 6, it was challenging to find a hotel that could accommodate us. We had a suite at Arenal Parasio, but it had an odd setup with a kitchen/sitting area and then 2 bedrooms on either end of the main room. That would have been fine except the main room did not have air conditioning and with it being 85+ degrees we could not congregate as a family in this room and therefore had to separate into the bedrooms while at the hotel. I agree also with other reviews that the beds were not that comfortable and I was not impressed with the expensive food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park