We stayed here two nights on our tour in a room with a great view of the volcano when it wasn't shrouded in cloud. The room was average, but the beds very uncomfortable and awful pillows. There was a nice porch with rocking chairs to sit and enjoy the scenery. The grounds are lovely with a large pool and small, private thermal pools which no one else was using at the time we were there. Food was good, with decent breakfast buffet and very large portions for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park