Stayed two nights. Our cabin was isolated and dark. We had to walk between our cabin and the reception area and/or the restaurant under the rain and in the dark because the hotel does not provide any means of transportation within the premises. Only one mediocre restaurant. Dining at La Fortuna town was $24 more expensive considering the taxi fair. Some of the pools were empty. I wanted to get out of there badly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park