We spent a weekend here at the beginning of our Costa Rica trip this year. We had a standard room which was a cabin with a great view of the volcano. We were traveling with 2 other couples and it was quite comfortable sitting on the porch on the rocking chairs. Rooms are in need of updating but were clean. As water is heated with solar, the hot water runs out quick, space out your showers! Breakfast was included and was quite good. The grounds are beautiful, the hot pools were a disappointment though, more like warm/cool pools. We zip lined here and that was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park