The grounds of this hotel are beautiful. There are several hot strings you can go to and a swim up pool bar. I received a facial and fell asleep it was so relaxing. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The buffet breakfast was delicious and served a variety of different foods every morning.
The rooms are a series of bungalows up a very long road. Taxis are not allowed to drive up there so you must do quite a bit of walking to get to and from the lobby. The walls to the bungalows were paper thin. We could hear Word for Word what are neighbors were saying, and I'm sure they could hear us as well. We also had an ant problem in our bathroom and we were not the only ones in our group with ants. There is an Internet access in the lobby only. And one shared computer. It is very slow do not try to upload any photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park