I stayed here in a lodge with 2 friends. Our room was very spacious. Its good to have your own porch outside the room to dump shoes etc. The layout of the cabins were good and it felt a bit like Center Parcs.
We had a lovely view from our room of the volcano (when it wasn't cloudy).
Apart from breakfast, I wouldn't eat in the restaurant. We had dinner there one night. The service wasn't brilliant and the food was bland. You are better off going into town.
A taxi to go downtown was around $12.
Great to try out the spa pools dotted up the path. It's bliss sitting in the warm water and again, looking at the Volcano (on a sunny day)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park