Our first stop on our trip in 2008, our room looks directly at Arenal volcano. We enjoy the pool where you can swim up to and sit on a stool in the hot springs water. The grounds are lush, green, beautiful flowers and tropical birds flying around. Large resort that I walked around and took pictures of. The room was small and modest but we enjoyed the porch and rocking chairs. We very much enjoyed a guided tour at Arenal Observatory Lodge and saw howler monkeys, leaf-cutter ants and spider monkeys. We also ziplined! What better place could one zipline, looking at nothing but a canopy of trees below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park