We spent 6 days at this resort. The grounds are beautiful. All rooms have a view of the volcano. Although our view was not super, we did not spend much time in our room during the day, so it really wasn't an issue. The views of the volcano from the pool and restaurant are amazing! Our standard room was comfortable and clean. The complimentary breakfast buffet each day was really good. Nice options for anyone. The pools and pool bar were nice. Bartenders friendly. The staff at the front were helpful and friendly too. The zip lining was awesome! Guides really helpful for first-timers and had a photographer to capture everything. Resort was only a short drive into town for shopping and dining. Only suggestion would be to have WiFi in the rooms, as the only other option was the Reception area and the Restaurant (which was not working during our stay). Would definitely stay there again and recommend this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park