We stayed here 2 nights. The room was nice and cozy, the bathroom spacious and front porch with the rocking chairs lovely. We had an amazing view of the volcano and eventhough it rained one entire day we could still use the hot spring pools and enjoy the day to the fullest. Thanks to the canopy tour and waterslide even my 5 year old had a blast. The prices are reasonable and the staff absolutly friendly and helpfull. Overall an excellent get away from the city I would definetly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park