We had a package from travel by Jen that included a car. We went out of Buffalo its much nicer then Toronto. The drive up is long and winding and we didn't get there to late. But they were waiting for us. Everyone was helpful and in minutes we were in our room. We woke up to a spectacular view of the volcano. There are hot springs and water slides and things to explore. We drove into town for supper and see the town. The only hitch we had was a bad door lock which they fixed quick.
The volcano hike was included it was informative but they could have done it form the resort for all the things we saw. Beter view from the resort.
We went on the sky tram zip line which was great but they only take one photo of you at the end. We rented the video helhey took some great pmet but the guide screwed it uo so it was not very good.
We also went on the white water rafting It was awesome even when we went into the river, Thet took some great pics. They also took us to a place and fed us and showed us some gardens. Great tour.
Then we packed up and went to the next resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park